problem opening the project

Dec 10, 2008 at 2:11 AM
Edited Dec 15, 2008 at 8:16 AM
Hi There

I have a problem opening the lastest project (ExpenseSample-V3-20081128.zip ). My VS 2008 closed itself while loading the project. I, then, opened the Process Explorer and found that the process (ExpenseSample.Hosts.ConsoleHost.vshost.exe ) is still running, even though VS 2008 had had completely terminated.

I have followed the instructions in the Readme.txt, but there is just no way I could do the step 3 which is to re-compile the solution, I couldn't even got the project the open. any idea?

thanks
Sean
Coordinator
Dec 24, 2008 at 8:40 AM
Hi Sean,

I'm not sure about the problem as it looks like Visual Studio related. Just for your reference, I'm using Visual Studio 2008 SP1 to develop the sample.

Best Regards,
Serena
Dec 28, 2008 at 1:38 PM
Hi Serena

Yes, it's the problem from my VS2008, and it's working perfectly now after I'd the system rebuild.
I've been reading books of WCF, WF, and Entity Framework, and was wondering how to put them together. After months of search online, nothing has make such sence like your sample did. Thenks to you my search is over. SALUTE !!!

One little quesition - where are the DataContracts? Is it because you are passing the List instead of user type?

You are the "Man"

Sean